Teen and Mom - Weekend Outing
Kiddo and I seldom get a chance to go on an excursion together. Grocery shopping doesn't count. The older she gets, the less we even get to do things as a family. She's going to be working weekends soon and so will I. We've decided to "do something" this weekend.
We've gotten as far as we'll start tomorrow because we have chores and errands today.
Tomorrow's agenda so far: Horseback riding at Turkey Run.
That's it. Can't even figure out if we're staying all night anywhere. Geez, people. It's not as if we're contemplating which piece of nc waterfront property to buy.
This would be a nice time to go camping and try out the inflatable mattress we just bought. I don't know if I want to spend $80.00 on a motel room.
or...
we could just drive back to the house after dark. Turkey Run is only an hour away.
Grr... where's that eight-sided coin?
The Happy Medium







0 comments:
Post a Comment