Teen and Mom - Weekend Outing - Pt. Deux
We've decided not to stay overnight anywhere, but instead spend the money on clothes and books. So technically, it's not a weekend outing, it's turned into a Saturday outing.
Oh, wanted to let y'all know horseback riding at Turkey Run is $14.00 each for the 4 mile ride.
Someone asked us if we wanted def leppard concert tickets, though I was over the moon at the offer, I declined. Kiddo would rather go to ICP or some other weird concert where I wouldn't be able to sing along. So unless it's Pink or someone we can both agree on, I don't think that's happening.
Anywho, We're getting up early (teen + early = HA!) to go hiking before horseback riding...then home for showers and shopping.
Have I no idea how Daddy-O is going to occupy his time. It'll probably involve wood and his new table saw.
The Happy Medium







0 comments:
Post a Comment