Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Bloggers-R-Us

This collaborative blog is fairly new with great potential. Bloggers-R-Us.com is going to be the stop off point for newbies and seasoned bloggers alike.
They will answer some of the most basic blogging questions from, "I Want a Blog! Where do I Get One?" to offering advice on blog marketing and running a series on Wordpress Plugins.
Your hosts on your blogging journey are an eclectic bunch. Older folks, younger folks, mommy bloggers, paid bloggers, some have been blogging longer than others, but all have a passion for blogging and are carving out their own blogging niches.
Each person on the team has a unique voice and perspective. Feel free to post a question in the comments, I'm positive they'll help you get to a level of blogging you never knew existed.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:
Technorati Tag:
Technorati Tag:
Technorati Tag:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you kindly for writing a review about Bloggers-R-Us. I hope we can offer some help there for bloggers.

ZenJen~ said...

Sure! It's a great concept. Looking forward to gleening a few good tips!