Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back to School Clothes

Have y'all started the kids' back to school shopping, yet? I'm keeping my eyes peeled for sales. In our town Fashion Bug has been having their sidewalk days. We bought Kiddo a couple tops and I actually snagged an entire outfit for myself! Here's Fashion Bug's online codes, hurry 'cuz some are ending soon.
I try to keep my eyes peeled for other online discounts, too.
Coupon Chief is my first stop for coupon codes.
The Children's Place has 15% off your entire order. There's Target specials and {one of Kiddo's favorites} American Eagle Outfitters deals.
Now...if I could just remember the name of that Goth Shop she likes...

The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

2 comments:

Mandi said...

"Now...if I could just remember the name of that Goth Shop she likes..."

Hot Topic perhaps?

I stumbled onto your blog via blog explosion and I love it! I look forward to reading more.

ZenJen~ said...

Oh, Of course! Hot Topic. Hey thanx for stoppin' by. I see you are a trucker's wife too, whatalife, eh?
>;-)~ Jen