Is It Greek To You?
Daddy-O and I didn't do college, but we've have steered and continue to back Kiddo as she gets revved up to go...umm...somewhere. I'm grateful to have sisters and brothers-in-law that have gone to IUPUI and Ball State, so they can give us some pointers, because I'm quite clueless. No matter where Kiddo decides to go, I have this mental picture (and yes-this is silly) of her driving around in a VW Bug with her university decal in the rear window and keytag to match.
We see a lot Fraternity Greek Wear and Sorority Greek Gear for Indiana University, Purdue and DePaw. Greekforme.com has some unique item I'm thinking would make super cool gifts. Out of all the Greek Merchandise I've seen so far, the goofy-est (is that a word?) has got to be Sorority Flip-Flops.
I suppose Kiddo will want a pair. Along with matching sweatshirt, of course.
So you think we should spring for them - if we have any money leftover after paying for college, that is?
Also, as parents of the little go-getter, I think Daddy-O and I deserve the Greek Flask.
Just a nip, John-Boy
The Happy Medium
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:blogger







0 comments:
Post a Comment