Monday, July 16, 2007

Family Friendly Directory

Human edited and categorized by PageRank, AliveDirectory.com gives website owners the option of having a regular or featured listing. They don't accept porn sites. This is family-friendly and spam free.
When owners submit a listing, they have the option of yearly or permanent pricing. They even have special payment arrangements if contacted first. Seems like reasonable rates for strong backlinks. AliveDirectory.com itself is a PR 6 at present.
In some of their categories, your site could be the first listing. Literally. Under Shopping, for instance, there's no listings under Religious. Even under Crafts there's only one. Depending on PR your site could be top dog in it's subcategory!
So show everybody your business is alive and kickin' by getting listed AliveDirectory.com.

From a browser's standpoint, The Alive Directory website is streamlined and easily navigable. I like the breakdown of categories. Within a subcategory an information seeker can sort by PR, hits or alphabetically. Clicking on "details" gets the owner's name, other listings by the same and more.
I've just now been clicking down through categories and found a site that my next post will be about. I bet you're just chomping at the bit to know what it is, right?
There's a directory of directories (you're following me, right?)that I found useful, too.

The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: