Friday, July 06, 2007

Disappointing Weigh-In & Other Aggravations

Last weigh-In was...umm... more than a month ago (I think) and I didn't even record it here. Pfft.
I've been fluctuating for months: 166 to 168.
This morning: 169
It's gotta be a combination of eating late in the evening and going to the Olive Garden. That much pasta and breadsticks must be out-weighing (literally) the salad. DUH!
Eveidently, bike rides don't count.at.all.
I just suck at this, don't I?
And... I've wanted a cigarette so retched bad... I can't begin to tell you the cravings I've had. But I will tell you exactly where that is stemming from: Daddy-O have been arguing lately. For more than a month. What the hell is up with that??? Seriously.
(Big piece of this deleted after my better judgment took over.)
Oh, Hell...I just gotta stop now, or I won't.
Here's another bit of stupidity: why does everything that goes on in my life affect my weight?
So there's this knot in my stomach. This crap will get solved, because I'll be hog-tied if I'm going to get another ulcer over this underlying animosity or whateverthehellitis.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: