A Splog? Heck No!
So I'm merrily posting my blather this morning and below the composition area here on Blogger, there is a letter verification when I go to publish.
HUH?
I don't remember the exact wording but something to the effect of: This blog might be splog. If you're a real person, type the letters and publish.
I am and I did.
Then it said: OK we believe you. You're a real person. Type some more verification letters and hit send so Blogger will generate a ticket. A human will check to be sure you're human and take off those insufferable verification letters. We'll send you e-mail when it's all over.
I guess they have robots looking for robots.
(Kinda like I, Robot, eh?)
If a robot were writing this blog, I suppose he/she/it could stay on topic better than a middle aged, chunky housewife with a touch of bi-polar.
So - I just wanted to let y'all know that I am NOW an OFFICIAL real person.
Blogger said so.
(PPSSSTT - And nobody said a peep about the intermittent intermissions!)
['cuz I waz sweatin' bulletz for a minute]
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:blogger







0 comments:
Post a Comment