Thursday, July 26, 2007

Looking to Change Some Services

The cable company is ticking me off. Still. They are supposed to be getting bought out by Comcast at the end of the year. I suppose I'll hang tight and wait to see what happens. I still want a quote, first, of course. Compare the two companies.
With some planning, forethought and a bit of begging from the geeks in my family, I'm hoping to (maybe - cross your fingers) buy a laptop, set up a wireless router, get AT&T to bundle everything but a landline (no need for one) and get a better wireless deal all on one bill.
Sounds good on paper, doesn't it?
Actually, to me it sounds more like a pain in the posterior, but ultimately it's worth going over bills once a year to see what could be shaved off a bill, switched, eliminated or combined.
Sure is time consuming, though.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: