Bare Walls No More
I recently wrote about ordering an enlargement from Canvas on Demand.
I GOT IT!
The picture is Kiddo and her cousin blowing kisses in front of G-Ma's house two summers ago. The photo is crisp and the colors are true.
This is a picture of me with the picture that Kiddo took on my cell phone. (I need to figure out why it turned out so small.) [And I despise getting my own picture taken, so y'all should feel lucky.]
Wow! This company is quick. Professionally packaged, my picture came unharmed. That's always a worry, that something might be damaged during shipping.
It was so easy to order. I had originally uploaded a picture of South Carolina scenery, but I was afraid it wasn't clear enough to work, so I called and got a live person! She immediately took a gander at my selection and did say it wouldn't come out the greatest. I told her I'd like to upload something different and she told me easy steps to complete the process.
The workmanship is perfect. No wrinkles, no staples sticking out. The wood frame is square and it was easy to hang.
Photo enlargements would make a fantastic anniversary gift. What a unique sentiment to give a collage to Grandparents or have their original wedding photo restored or colored. Save time and money by getting a second canvas discount when you order the same image and size at the same time.
When your order arrives, you'll find they've even give you coupons to make it that much easier to start a family tradition.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:pictures







0 comments:
Post a Comment