Friday, July 06, 2007

Know Your Vegetables

Just got back from Kroger. That store is quickly matching Wally World in aggravation factor. Check your receipt before you leave the store. I bought zucchini on sale for $1.00 per pound. The young chicky at the checkout charged me 2 @ $2.29 celery. Good Grief. I've had them ask me before what was radicchio, acorn squash, and parsley.
So I check the rest of the list.
Fat free cottage cheese on sale for $1.75, I bought two. They charged me $2.39 each.
Ten minutes later as second in line at customer service, I got my money back. Good thing we didn't buy any ice cream. I'd have switched it out for non-melted.
Why am I in such a foul mood today?
When's the full moon?
I think I got hot flashes while I was waiting in line. Ugh.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: