Reality Shows
What reality shows are you hooked on lately?
Y'all know I try to watch Celebrity Fit Club when it's on. Can't wait till next season.
I thought the pirate one was going to be cool, but turned lame quick.
Thumbs down to Big Brother. Yes, all 8 seasons.
I love Little People Big World, but I usually catch re-runs.
The first couple seasons of the Amazing Race were engaging, but I lost interest. Even before Rob and Amber.
Speaking of Rob and Amber, that's about the time I quit watching Survivor.
I used to watch Supernanny, but I can only stand bratty kids so long. Same with Wifeswap.
Apprentice, Beauty and the Geek, Bachelor and Top Model - Pfft.
I try to catch episodes of The Next Food Network Star.
Again with re-runs also Miami Ink (yum to Ami & Chris), Work Out, Top Chef, and what's the sewing one? All of these kill some time in the evening.
High on my list is: Dirty Jobs (yum to Mike), Deadliest Catch (in another life I want to do this), and Big Medicine
I miss Family Plots (luv the sisters), and #1 Single (luv Lisa Loeb)
Gotta watch Hell's Kitchen. That's my main one right now.
So...fill me in...What's your evening's time-waster?
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:reality shows







0 comments:
Post a Comment