Can Never Have Too Many Candles
One can never have too many candles and I just love to discover new (to me) companies. Everyone has their own opinion as to who sells the best soy candles. If you've read here for a while, you know I worked with a candle, bath and body company last year. That's how I became totally hooked on soy candles.
It sounds silly, but I'll tell you how I decide my favorite companies for soy candles. Of course, candle lovers all look for the best burn times, non-tunneling, and minimal soot, but because food smells trigger food cravings for me, I always look for a company that has the most non-food scents. I need earthy. I want sandalwood, patchouli, sage, tea and some of the flowery scents.
Lately, I've been looking into direct sales for candle, bath and body, again. While Caterpillarscandles doesn't have DS, they do have wholesale, which is great. They also have many of the earthy scents I love. More than several candle companies I've been looking into recently. I'm impressed with the "choose your own" feature on the site, too.
I think in the near future, I'm gonna have to break down and order the Everwoods scent! They are offering 5% with coupon code FREE5. Sweet deal!
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:soy candles







0 comments:
Post a Comment