Looking for a Consultant Program
I'm putting the call out that I'd like to find another candle company.
SOY Candle, and natural bath & body actually. Ever since Marlo Quinn died on the vine, I've been jonesing for the right time...I think this is it.
My requirements:
MUST have a website as an option. (preferably free)
Must be able to sell online.
Starting fees no more than $45.00
Must have low minimum quotas ie: 25.00 per quarter.
Recruiting is an option, not a requirement.
Company's direct sales program must be at least two years old and growing.
MUST have superior customer service.
If you know of or work for a company like this please post a link to your business in the comments, or give me your name and a brief outline of the company.
Oh, what the heck - as long as everyone promises not to bug me incessantly, I'll give you this
m y n d s o u p e AT h o t m a i l DOT c o m
Not for jewelry, or stuffed animals or kid toys nor makeup....
Soy candles, and natural bath and body.
Thanks all!
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:direct sales
Technorati Tag:candles







0 comments:
Post a Comment