One More Moss Rose

The Moss Roses around the bird bath are going crazy. Here's a close-up of one taken with my trusty camera phone. I've fiddled with it a tad, just cuz I felt like it.
Since my mom in law is coming tomorrow, I mowed today. Part of the lot needed it and other parts are fried from lack of water. I so gotta learn to get my fuzzy butt out of bed before 9 a.m. if I'm going to mow during a heat wave. I got done at noon and three hours later I still have a monster pounding heat headache.
Hopefully, the aspirin I just took will kick in by the time I'm done blogging for the day, then I can sprawl in front of the air conditioner like that dog on the 7-up (Sierra Mist?) commercial.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:picture







1 comments:
You can NEVER have too many roses in the old garden! Keep up the great gardening.
BTW, I LOVE the name of your blog, it just makes sense.
Post a Comment