Entertainment Money
Are there degrees of frugal-ness? Maybe there's degrees of spendthrift-ness?
If it's possible I think I'm frugal with it comes to big items and maybe a bit loose when it comes to buying little items. A year ago, when we got our homeowners loans and secured loans, I feel like we were diligent in finding what was reasonable and suited our needs and wallet. We even shopped around when it came to purchasing yard equipment and other house stuff.
Where I seem to be unable to keep tabs on the funds are the little things that leak dollars of my purse. It's pizza, movies, and other minor "wants" that we three could and have spent more than one hundred dollars in a week to satisfy.
It's just stupid, really.
All the entertainment money spent could be saved up and go toward something like a week's vacation trip camping. I guess at least we have sense enough not to take out yet another loan just for that.
I believe I'll suggest that to Kiddo and Daddy-O: We rein in our spending so much on trivial stuff and set a goal to save enough money to spend a week hiking the Appalachian Trail.
Stay tuned - Sept. 2008 :-)
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:loans







0 comments:
Post a Comment