Friday, August 24, 2007

The Hungry Hoosier

I haven't had the chance to fully burrow into Scott's site, but I found him last year, not long after moving to our quaint little town. On an early quest for Indiana blogs that aren't political, I found him, read some and bookmarked for later. Thoroughly enjoy his style.
Are YOU a hungry Hoosier? Find the best spots to eat on The Hungry Hoosier.
This is not only the definitive Hoosier Foodie blog, but a sense of community closeness and a bit of a history lesson as well. Listings are by city, town, and county. No he's not the Andrew Zimmern of Indiana. (We don't eat bugs, silly!) However, he does have a post on his family blog associating Chuck E Cheese with Hooters. HA!

The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for such kind words. It is always great to know someone out there "gets" me!

Scott
www.hungryhoosier.com