Distinct Home Decor
Remember when Christopher Lowell had a tv show? (Well, I guess he still does but not on any channels I get now.) I loved watching him do his thing. He could cover a shoe box with his grandmother's handkerchief set it on a yardsale side table, set a picture and a cracked vase on top and somebody could probably shoot it for the cover of a magazine. I made mental notes whether he was transforming a huge front room with Century furniture or literally "building up" a dinky room full of cozy hand-me-downs.
Christopher Lowell is my reason to justify pack-ratting. I'm not joking. Bit and pieces of cloth, old curtains and sheets and boxes of every size are stuffed into half of the closet on the porch for just the right occasion... like when I decided the bookshelves need sprucing up. That was yesterday. I';; let y'all know how it turns out when I get it put back together.
The Happy Medium







1 comments:
I used to love watching him. My Mom loved him as well. (Miss him too!) Good luck with your decorative desires.
Post a Comment