Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blogger Broke - Jonesing& Sleuthing

OK who flipped the big switch? You know- the one marked “DO NOT TOUCH” It was the new guy, right?

I’m looking all over the net for not so much the “why” but the “when will it be back up”.

My first clue was on the PayPerPost boards.

Good grief! I need my fix. I have work to do, plus it just so happens I’ve got words pouring out of me. (Wonderful when it all comes together!) And I have an hour and a half till my folks come for lunch – EEK

OK don’t panic. I search Technorati next. Three posts all saying what I already knew. Gimme something new people.

Having a handful of Wordpress.org blogs on my own domain is looking tantalizing right about now. More on that train of thought later.

(I’d still keep this one, of course. It’s my first, after all)

WOO HOO! We're up & runnin' again!

The Happy Medium

Technorati Tag:

0 comments: