Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Shopping MegaSite

Here's a site that very well may be a bargain hunter's dream. mpire.com let you search both auctions and retail stores. I've utilized their search for some items that I've been keeping an eye on lately. These are a few of my wants: I compared prices on Alli Weight Loss and I found some Ugg Boots under $100.
This morning I had a phone conversation with my mom, who was having a rough time searching ebay for some craft items. Under mpire.com craft category, I find all manner of paint supplies. She's going to drill down by searching in the sidebar for exactly what she needs. I know she'll be tickled to find the paint-by number kits that Dad's fond of.
Whether shopping by store, product category, price, coupon, consider yourself a shopping strategist while bargain hunting on this shopping megasite.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: