Friday, August 24, 2007

More About iGoogle

I'm still adding, nixing and fiddling with things on iGoogle. this afternoon I'm trying to figure out why the LabPixies "ToDo List" ate my first entry as soon as I hit enter.
hmm...
OK, I guess it will only work as for as long as you don't delete cookies. Maybe it's working now.err maybe I'm getting too tired to care this afternoon
Yeah, that's it.
The Tea House Theme is capital K Kute, though.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

2 comments:

Kruncs of Cho'gall said...

I have been using the Tea House theme for a while now, but it is off-sync with my timezone. :( Still, I enjoy it a lot since I have my homepage set to it! ^-^

ZenJen~ said...

Hi thanks for stopping by! I'm considering Netvibes now instead. I'll miss the tea house.
Saw your blog - WoW lots!
- Jen