Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wild Hogs - Rollin' with Laughter

Kiddo and Daddy-O had already seen Wild Hogs at the theater, but they liked it so such that we rented last night.
This was my first time seeing it. I belly-laughed until tears came to my eyes and we had to pause it so I could pee!
On a side note: John Travolta got old and paunchy, didn't he?! At any rate the quartet of Travolta, Macy, Allen and Lawrence worked great together. I think William H. Macy cracked me up the most. Remember him from Fargo and Door to Door? For me, those were his most memorable role until now. (I also didn't realize he di the voice for so many animated films.)
Fine, Fine Family movie. Go rent it. I guarantee you'll be thinking about crawfish in a whole new way.

The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: