Friday, August 17, 2007

Indiana State Fair

The Indiana State Fair is almost over. It runs until Sunday, August 19th, 2007. My family and I will be taking my folks there this evening (when it's cooler, of course) to partake in the gorge-fest that are the food booths. I've already triggered cravings just thinking about pork tenderloins, homemade ice cream, and a Hoosier can't forget the signature food: a freshly roasted ear of sweet corn!
(insert Homer drooling)
On page 41 of this pdf - Here are all the day's events. I've highlighted a few below...
**Tonight's special on the midway is 8pm till midnight wristbands are $20.00 (good grief!)
**"Blue Friday - Colt in Motion" Superbowl's winning team THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS have their special fair day today Aug 17th from 10 and till 7 p.m.
**Pony Rides, Elephants Rides, and tractor displays.
** Yeah for the petting zoo!
** Bring your favorite redneck and sign up for the watermelon seed spitting contest.

It's gonna be a country bumpkin kind of evening! I might even bump into ya - literally....Did I mention I'll be near the food?
....And blog it tomorrow.

The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: