Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Random Impressions Around the Web

Subtitled: "The Hazards of Surfing Too Early"

Yesterday morning, while letting my brain warm up (Remember those old TVs we had as kids? Turn it on and it took a minute to "warm up" and the picture to show) I was flitting from site to site, squirreling away strange tidbits. None of which are connected in any way, other than they struck me (read: addled mind+half asleep) as odd:

1. Technorati Ticker: Squinting as I watched words scurry across the top, I see "Pay Per Post Cheat." That was a shock, but when I click on it there's no actual posts with that tag. So how is that tag being generated?
I'm sorry to say that the other strange one I clicked on was "armpit hair licker"...and yes there are actual posts with that tag - HUZZ!
This morning, there is no ticker. Mirage, maybe?
2. Problogger.net: First, I find his new layout crammed together. Maybe I just don't like change. (shrug) The top post is a video with Darren's mug smack dab in the middle. Gracious, he needs a shave. Is is just me or did he look like he's been on a bender?
This morning, though, maybe I'm the one that's been on a bender. In his video, he's in a suit. The first bit says he's taken down the video. I'm just confuzzed. First impressions, hmmm.

That's as far as I got.
My day declined rapidly after that and I didn't blog at all.
Some days I'm surprised I have any sanity left at dusk.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: