Thursday, August 16, 2007

What Kind of Blogger are You?

You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.

Oh, yes, I think this fits me perfectly!

Found this Blogthing over at Lisa's blog Hippie Spelunker. She also just happens to have Little Bloggy Cheerleaders! How cool is that?
Because I absolutely love her color choice, and her voice, she's also given me an idea about showcasing bloggers who have an upbeat, positive blog.
Hmmmm.... Ok first things first.
A new category/label = Positive Bloggers.
And then what? Buttons, bells, whistles, a prize?
I don't know. I never done this before. It's kinda spur of the moment, ya know?
Stay tuned. I'll post more about this when I've chewed it over some.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the idea of your new category! That will be great! (Someone may copy it someday, somewhere...I'm just sayin') I suppose, to ward that off, you could just make it a weekly meme! That'd be groovy!

Thanks for the shout-out!! :D

Osman said...

That's cool! :-)

I am also sort of such blogger, not exactly so, though.

I should try that one :)

ZenJen~ said...

Hi Lisa! I don't doubt that this is not a new idea. Just a spark of something.
I'll see what kinks I could work out for a meme.
...And you very welcome. I'm truly mesmerized by your color choices

ZenJen~ said...

Osman! Good to see you again! I'll post an announcement as soon as I get some details for sure.
I'll looking forward to reading about your trip.