Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Health and Wellness Coupons

Trying to stay on track with a healthy lifestyle can get expensive. It doesn't have to be that way. Anywhere we can find shopping tips and coupon blog to help us stretch a dollar is welcome news around here. I'd like to point you to a site for coupons and promo codes so you can be healthy and money savvy.
First, some of the most costly items are sports gear, so here are sports coupons and sporting goods promo codes. I like that you can see exactly how many codes are available for each store. They are user rated and along the left side of each coupon they offer suggestions for similar coupons and stores.
I used the search feature and found Gaiam coupon codes. That is so exciting because I've only just discovered Gaiam after purchasing my first yoga video. For mind, body fitness and wellness, I personally think that site is awesome.
Yet another facet of a health-full life is vegan and organic bath and body products. Lush coupon codes could come in handy if you'd like to try a new line of products.
The DealLocker.com site does incorporate ebay listings, but they are clearly marked. Also, you can help your fellow health nut...If you come upon a great penny pinching coupon code, it looks simple to add it to the site.
Happy (bargain) hunting!
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: