Sunday Workout
One hour biking: Daddy-O and I had a blast riding around our side of town and over to the park. It was only the second time Daddy-O rode his bike since we bought it. MUCH better since he's lost some weight. I was shocked that he was the one that suggested we ride to the park. Also got a padded gel seat for him. That made a world of difference, too.
Forty Minute Weights: Since Daddy-O cleaned the garage, it's more roomy and comfortable. The weight bench is more accessible. I did 4 sets of 20 reps each on lat pulldowns and legs (?)(the ones that make your thighs ache). It helped that the weather wasn't hot or muggy.
Ate decent, felt great. Accomplished!
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:exercise







2 comments:
I need to look into getting a padded gel seat for my exercise bike. One would think that having "extra padding" on my derriere would mean that I didn't need the gel seat, but one would be wrong. It hurts to ride!
Didn't the seats have more padding when we were young? Maybe things just didn't hurt on us as much.
Post a Comment