Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How Does Blogsvertise Work?

I can't vouch for them on the $$ front yet because I've just signed on with them, however there have been many bloggers paid on time (after 30 days). Go to GeekySpeaky boards and there you'll not only find the bloggers, but you can meet Sandy, who's with the Blogsvertise team.
The Rules of Blogsvertise (in a nutshell)
~Your blog will need to be approved after registration (No Adult Sites)
~You'll need a PayPal Account
~Once you are assigned a task, your post needs to be 2 to 3 paragraphs, with 3 links, at least 75 words, any tone - within 5 days. Post is to be permanent.
~Based on the quality of your posts... 1. You have the opportunity to make more money or 2. you can be put on probation.
~~~"Blogsvertise Administrator may withhold or cancel payment due to user account at its sole discretion of blogsvertise."
(I would actually like a clearer understanding of this sentence)
Well, that's it... except for refreshing the homepage to see pictures of other bloggers.
Sounds like fun, John-Boy
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: