Giving You a Lift
I've known grown children who've had to make major decisions about placing family members in a nursing home, or bringing in a nurse. I've been in on decisions that involved a elderly member moving into another home out of safety and necessity.
It's important to do everything to help elderly folks maintain some independence, and a chair/stair lift would be one economical way.
Value stairlifts(UK) has been giving customers a lift since 2001. Both safety and comfort are built into each of their models. Customer service is so important, even with reconditioned equipment, and they offer 12 months warranty on parts and labor.
A free estimate with an adviser who can answer your questions is just a phone call away.
After all, were I elderly and needed a little help, I think it would be so much better to live my golden years in my own home and not have to sell it or at the very least, not be able to use parts of it.
The Happy Medium







0 comments:
Post a Comment