Wednesday, June 27, 2007

First Job Interview

Everybody wish Kiddo Good Luck on her first job interview. She's going after a waitressing job. Yesterday, she already picked out the clothes she is going to wear. She's changed her hairstyle four times in the last hour. We had a mock interview, so she'd know what kind of questions they might ask.
I need to take deep breath. I almost feel like I'm going on the interview.
Y'all know, if she gets the job, I'm gonna just bawl. Good Grief, I'm tearing up already.
It's ok to let a 16 year old get a job, right? We've discussed grades and hours and car rides, etc.
So why is there is little part of me that's still wants to shield her from all the crap the goes along with employment?
Has anybody seen the scissors? I need to cut these apron strings!
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: