Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Cells - Deeper Meanings

Everybody and their cat has a cell phone. Their cat probably has a cell with more bells and whistles than I've had for the past two years. I was satisfied with my Nokia. It was simple, no frills and, because I bought it right after Hurricane Katrina, I felt like it was Kiddo and my special lifeline.
Yesterday Daddy-O and I went to see what the Cingular store had on sale since merging (?) with AT&T.
So...
I'm a like a kid with a new toy!
Daddy-O got the black and I got the gold Samsung SGH-c417. Sweee-et. I'm so spoiled with a colored screen and the ability to pick a rainbow font. And y'all know I took a picture of Ziggy for my Wallpaper!
Next, I want to try downloading pictures to my email.
It really is the little things that make me happy, John-Boy!
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: