Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Possible Anniversary Gifts?

The traditional 20th Anniversary gift is china. I'd settle for Chinette. Daddy-O wouldn't mind a plasma cutting tool, but that's just men for ya.
The modern 20th Anniversary gift is platinum. I could use a new set of rings. Daddy-O needs a table saw(insert tool-man grunt).
The 20th Anniversary is about celebrating ideas and symbols. Ideas? We're fresh out. Symbols? Point first finger at temple and twirl. It's the "Crazy Symbol."
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:
Technorati Tag:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary,Jen! Though we are nowhere near approaching the 20 year mark, a certain someone in my life has given me some not so subtle hints about expections concerning these rings www.sturatgolder.com. I have to admit they are very different. Thought I'd share, incase you want a platinum alternative. :)

Anonymous said...

Typo! This is what happens when my neurotransmitters are not firing at their peak in the AM! The correct URL is www.stuartgolder.com

Eye candy! :)

ZenJen~ said...

Thanks for the congrats! You'll have to post when those hints turn into something more!
OH, Those rings ARE georgous