Bare Walls
It's a sad fact that after living here for almost a year, we still don't have all the pictures up on the living room walls. I have two boxes full of pictures from vacations, weddings, school, goofy stuff, new babies, everybodys family Christmas picture. It just goes on and on.
I know people who are decorating gurus. They can hang family frames, shelves, silk ivy and a framed poster and make it look like the winner of an upcoming episode of a DIY show.
I'm lucky if I can throw a collage together of all the cousins and make it look like a sixth grade art project. Hopefully, this time, this house, will be different.
I'm going to get a 16x20 photo enlargement. Today, Kiddo and I have gone through the boxes for the umpteeth time and we've decided on a landscape, rather than a people pic and long as the good folks can work with the quality of my picture. If not, I have about 16 back up photos ---hahaha!
I'll be sure and post a picture of the picture when we get it.
This is going to be so-o cool!
EDITED.....
I called Canvas on Demand shortly after uploading the picture. It wasn't the clearest so we decided to go with a pic of Kiddo and her cousin.
The Happy Medium







3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had to laugh when I saw this post because no matter where I've lived and no matter for how long, my walls are mostly bare except for just a very few little things that go up day one. The rest are in boxes that just sit there until we move again.
I had to laugh, too, but that's because I'm sitting in my family room where, for the past two years, we've continually said we need pictures but have never put anything up.
You two don't know how relieved I am to hear that! I'm glad I'm not the only one that it's just not on the "radar of important stuff that need to be done."
Post a Comment