Need Another Pet?
JUNE IS ADOPT A CAT MONTH!
(and it's almost over- eek!)
Here are pictures of available cats at the Humane Society of Indianapolis!
Summertime is a perfect time to get a new pet. The kids are out of school so they can spend time learning about the pet. Walking, bathing, feeding and bonding is so much easier in warmer months. Summertime gives kids and pets a chance to develop a routine before fall when school begins.(and it's almost over- eek!)
Here are pictures of available cats at the Humane Society of Indianapolis!
All over Central Indiana, I keep seeing "Free Kitten" signs. I've yet to convince Daddy-O we need another pet. If I can't help by adopting a pet, I'd like to help by donating a little time, a little money and little bit of blog space.
Here's some links for Hoosiers to start their new pet quest:
Indiana Proactive Animal Welfare - Indiana PAW
Animal Shelter.org - Indiana page
IN PAW Super database of welfare groups that serve Indiana
Save Our Strays
From most of these links you can navigate to other states.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:petspet adoptionIndiana







0 comments:
Post a Comment