New Phone- New Trick

Recently I told y'all the Daddy-O and I purchased new cell phones. I... me... the redneck with no tech skills, actually took a picture, send it to Kiddo's email, and sent her a text message telling her to open the mail.
I know it's old hat to everybody else. Texting takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
Kiddo will have to show me where the space bar is. I never did find it.
This is Ziggy's close up! He turned out great, but No idea what's up with the carpet. It doesn't look like that.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:Samsung,pictures







3 comments:
oh my, awesome pix! I'm quite disappointed with my own cell phone camera! It's Nokia E61i :-(
Cute photo. Since I am technologically challenged I haven't tried text messaging..or camera phones for that matter. My granddaughter seems to have pretty nimble fingers when she is texting. I find it amazing! LOL
suetalks
@anon- I haven't seen other pix from phones, that I know of so I can't compare good or bad, really. I can say Ziggy's pic as it is on my phone, doesn't look near as good as it does on the blog.
I can only take 9 pix. next purchase-the cable to upload them to the 'puter.
@suetalks - I know what you mean. Kiddo's a whiz at texting, too. She rolls her eyes at me a lot when I get frustrated with tech stuff. At least she takes time out of her busy teen life to show me when I'm lost. HA!
Post a Comment