Favorite Police Song
Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live.
What's your favorite Police Song? Oh Good Grief...Do I have to pick just one? Out of all the songs on the new police cd (in celebration of their 30th anniversary of their recording debut) I can't pick just one.
Here's the list:
| Disc 01 | ||
| 01 | Fall Out | |
| 02 | Can't Stand Losing You | |
| 03 | Next To You | |
| 04 | Roxanne | |
| 05 | Truth Hits Everybody | |
| 06 | Hole In My Life | |
| 07 | So Lonely | |
| 08 | Message In A Bottle | |
| 09 | Reggatta de Blanc | |
| 10 | Bring On The Night | |
| 11 | Walking On The Moon | |
| 12 | The Bed's Too Big Without You | |
| 13 | Don't Stand So Close To Me | |
| 14 | Driven To Tears | |
| 15 | Canary In A Coalmine | |
Kiddo just informed me that The Police even have a song on Guitar Hero (Playstation 2). She was playing it yesterday.
Through the span of decades right up until today, we can find many bands that have been influenced by them as well. Some that site their Police-influenced songs are: Daysahead, The Rapture, K-os, and Mennen.
Anywho, back to my favorite song on the police cd dilemma... OK, in no particular order: Roxanne, Message in a Bottle, Don't Stand So Close to Me.
I'll leave you wondering out the lyrics from Canary in a Coalmine...
Now if I tell you that you suffer from delusions
You pay your analyst to reach the same conclusions
You live your life like a canary in a coalmine
You get so dizzy even walking in a straight line
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:The Police







1 comments:
I think my favorite police song is De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da. It is so cute that it was written about his son. But yes, I agree that it is nearly impossible to pick a favorite when they are all so good.
Post a Comment