Ziggy's not camera shy
I took this picture of Ziggy yesterday with Kiddo's little Vivitar camera. The camera is great for teens to take photos of the football game and school friends, and Kiddo uses it often to zap pics back and forth in e-mails to friends.
I like taking pictures on it, too. Kiddo uploads them for me. She's good at that kind of stuff. It does, however, take me a while to figure out where she saved them!
The more I use her camera, the more I want something better of my own. (Funny how that works...)
I was browsing Digital Cameras from PC World and found out they have not only a Vivitar listed, but also Casios and Canons and other brands. They have a feature called Interactive Jargon Buster to help sort out all those confusing terms.
Yes- they are a UK company (From their site):
Can I have a product delivered outside the UK?
Currently we are only able to deliver to UK addresses (including Northern Ireland, but excluding the Channel Islands and, for some larger items, the isle of man and the Scottish islands). Customers in France and Spain may like to visit the PC City websites at www.pccity.frwww.pccity.es.
The weather's getting cooler, so get out there with your digital camera and capture some color!

pictures
I like taking pictures on it, too. Kiddo uploads them for me. She's good at that kind of stuff. It does, however, take me a while to figure out where she saved them!
The more I use her camera, the more I want something better of my own. (Funny how that works...)
I was browsing Digital Cameras from PC World and found out they have not only a Vivitar listed, but also Casios and Canons and other brands. They have a feature called Interactive Jargon Buster to help sort out all those confusing terms.
Yes- they are a UK company (From their site):
Can I have a product delivered outside the UK?
Currently we are only able to deliver to UK addresses (including Northern Ireland, but excluding the Channel Islands and, for some larger items, the isle of man and the Scottish islands). Customers in France and Spain may like to visit the PC City websites at www.pccity.frwww.pccity.es.
The weather's getting cooler, so get out there with your digital camera and capture some color!
pictures








0 comments:
Post a Comment