Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sleepless in Pajamas

Over the last year, I've gotten used to sleeping alone. Daddy-O was gone three weeks at a stretch and I got to be a bed-hog... Just me and Ziggy and Thomas O'Malley Cat.
Daddy-O's home every night now, but we're having troubles in the bedroom.

NO... not that way...Geez, go sit in the corner...

I watch tv in bed beside Daddy-O until he's done tossing and flopping. He's covered up, on his side, snoring slightly. Fine. I turn off the tv, get comfy and fall asleep around midnight. It feels like about every hour Daddy-O flops, turns pulls covers and begins to snore like an upside-down bulldog.
I'm up at 2 a.m.
I'm up at 3 a.m.
I'm fed up by 4 a.m.
By 8 a.m. I've inhaled a pot of coffee and I'm still groggy.
By Noon, I'm still in my pj's and I'm barely lucid.
At 2 p.m. I take a nap for an hour before Kiddo gets home from school....

This has gone on since Daddy-O got the new job. HELP! My mom has even offered me sleeping pills....maybe she meant for HIM!

Random Link:

People Who Share a Bed, and the Things They Say About It


Our spoonin' days are over, John-Boy
The Happy Medium

0 comments: