Rachel Ray
I LOVE 30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray on Foodnetwork.
I've made several of her recipes, my favorite being a chicken & broccoli pizza (which, of course I've looked for and CAN'T find, because I want to post it.) She has a perky, bouncy personality that makes me want to rush to the kitchen and chop some veggies or something.
When Rachel started hosting $40 a day, I tried to watch, because I liked her. The show just doesn't trip me, though. Now, she has a day time talk show. I tried to watch today, really! I did!... I couldn't. UGH. She's annoying. After just a few minutes, I had to turn the channel. She made me want to chop something,
but it wasn't veggies.
tv![]()







2 comments:
lol
My step-sister told me about Rachel Ray and her 30 minute meals. I may have watched the show once or twice... most of my easy meals come from Real Simple magazine, though. They're also really easy, and take only about 10-20 minutes of prep time.
Oh! Definetly have to take a look at that mag.
Post a Comment