Thursday, September 14, 2006

On a Quest for Flower Blogs

It's going to be winter before we know it. I want to post a collection of links where we can go for a feast of color on the net. Over the next day or two, I'll post my own pictures that I took today. (I still need a picture of the elusive, walnut-buring squirrel!)

Garden Lily - Canada
Flower and Weeds
This post really pops!

Giddy - Maine
The Giddy Garden Gnome

Beautiful Pictures
Blog and Website-just Wow!

Brain Food about flowers
The Flower Expert
Flower meanings, how to grow and LOTS more
and The Flower Blog




2 comments:

Giddy said...

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to keep on posting pics of flowers, just to keep me going through the long winter. Will add your blog to my "read list"!

ZenJen~ said...

Thanks for adding me. We'll have to do a "winter version" and post pics of snowmen, snow mounds and ice-encrusted trees!