Tips on Internet Marketing
Lately, I'm continually prowling the internet for sites with brain-food about building, marketing, SEO, etc. for websites. Some of them are totally over my head. (I'm not ashamed to admit it). One of these days I need to put together in one spot, all the links I've found useful. I'm not making any promises about when that might happen.
I keep lamenting!
Building a website is a pain...but the more I read, the more I'm finding that it's worth the trouble in a direct sales business. I found an article on this very topic in Alice Seba's Internet Marketing Blog.
In another post, she writes about New Website Phobia! (I thought I was the only one.)
She writes about tags and social bookmarking, affiliate Marketing, and even gives a heads-up about businesses that may not be on the up-and-up.![]()
internet![]()







1 comments:
Oooh! I'm such a link whore when it comes to learning about marketing and whatnot! Gonna go check her out :o) Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment