Friday, September 15, 2006

Update on PayPerPost

Last month, I blogged about PayPerPost.com, the site that pays bloggers to post blog advertising. Last month, I told ya'll I thought it was a great system. This month - I believe it's even better because...
I GOT PAID!
Twice, in fact, for two posts I blogged 30 days ago. (That's part of the deal - the post must remain for 30 days - and yes, they do check.)
... for a total of $7.00 added to my Paypal account. It doesn't sound like much, but I'll continue to earn as I have other posts either pending or approved and are waiting out their 30 days patiently.
So...
What am I going to do with my earnings?
I don't have any plans just yet. Right now it's nice to have the satisfaction of watching my earnings continue to grow.... Now if I were a bettin' woman...
I'd bet I'd have made exactly enough by January to cover the cost of a furnace repair!





1 comments:

ZenJen~ said...

Thanks Colleen, I will!