Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pay Per Post Blog - and the $1000 Opportunity

There was an interesting post on the Payperpost.com blog.

is the main concept, yet this particular post says they are considering creating an opportunity for a few individuals to get "PayPerPost.com" tattooed on their body!
(I double-dog dare ya...)
As I'm writing this, there are 24 comments. Some are horrified, some think it's silly.
At first, I thought, "Wow-that's bold."
Then I thought, "Not enough money."
"OK," justifying, "IF, big if... PayPerPost paid for the tattoo, paid me $5000, and it could only be done by Ami James of Miami Ink, then I'd do it."

On second thought (or fourth) I think I'll wait until they offer a couple bennys to streak though a stadium wearing only a "PayPerPost.com" banner.....
("And I said 'Don't look Ethel!'...but it was too late..." Ray Stevens)

PayPerPost.com Blog


1 comments:

ZenJen~ said...

What does it say about our families when we can spout Ray Stevens from memory?...we also use
"How'd ya git big that big motercicle up on that high dive?"