Indiana Driver's License
At least Boone County BMV wasn't packed with people last Friday when Daddy-O and I went to get Indiana License and tags. It's one of those put-off-til-the-last-minute chores where you just know you're going to run into a snag.
I crammed for the test (yes, new residents must take the written) about 10 minutes before I left the house. I missed two out of 50.
Daddy-O studied the Class A and Haz-Mat for a week. He missed three on the operator's and none on the Class A and Haz-Mat.
I smiled pretty for my Driver's License picture and I turned out looking like a felon, which was consistent with my Louisiana and South Carolina license.
The clerk asked my if I was still 4 ft. 11in. I said yes. Then she asked me if I still was 145 lbs. I said, "Yup." hehehe...
Fooled her. Maybe DL pictures show our true, sneaky selves.
I'll start telling the truth as soon as I see an episode of "Law & Order" or "CSI" where the pivotal moment comes when they realize the only way to capture a criminal is by his exact weight.
Indiana
This is your conscience speaking, John-Boy![]()







0 comments:
Post a Comment