Hiking Turkey Run


Saturday was Perfect!
(Well, it wasn't perfect when Daddy-O and I discovered just how out-of-shape we've become.)
Sweet breezes, not too hot, and no mosquitoes.
These are two pictures from Rugged Trail #3.
We took Ziggy, the Tiny Terrier -who is quickly becoming our little Circus Terrier - and hiked through streams and waterfalls, and over limestone formations.
There's a been a great deal of stairs installed since my folks took my sisters and I there 25 years ago. (It's to help with erosion, and keep hikers on the trails.) It's been eight years since Daddy-O and I took Kiddo there, and they've now installed some ladders. EEK! Those were sorta scary for me to climb down. Heights give me HUZZ..., but a least Daddy-O volunteered to carry Ziggy down.
Turkey Run was as exhilarating as I remembered it to be.
family
I want to go again!
Is it the weekend, yet, John-Boy?
The Happy Medium![]()







0 comments:
Post a Comment