You Know What Really Chaps My
Read or skip - it's a random rant complete with incomplete thoughts.
Over more than a year's time, I've been paid for certain blog posts through various companies. Through Pay Per Post I've only taken 84 opps. I have had 12 votes and and until today, a (flawed system for a)tack rating of 5. I've only taken 3 opps in the last month, so I'm disappointed that at least one advertiser must have rated low.
Rats.
I'm bummed.
And I think it's rather pissy that I'll never know why or get a definitive pointer as to how to improve. (I have a sneaking suspicion it was one post where I went a tad overboard on the links. But maybe it was one from a month ago that I just got paid for - shrug)
Good thing it wasn't a ban. I'd be bawling in my coffee.
The Positive...
It was such a little thing to be so proud of that tack rating, and I'm going to continue to be proud of my blogging, be it paid work or for the simple joy of fingers, keyboards, ideas and thoughts.
Here's to the productive future of both !
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:paid blogging







0 comments:
Post a Comment