Almost Organized
I've lamented about pictures, and files and general lack of organization in the house from the get-go. Well, this past weekend, Daddy-O, Kiddo and I totally tacked the front room. Do you want to know what started the cleaning frenzy? I bought a Papasan chair at a yard sale and we couldn't fit it into the room without a massive overhaul.
We kept on task except when Kiddo, who was in charge of the thousands of pictures, would call us over for a trip down memory lane.
There were pictures of hiking trips, camping trips. Two packets of pix were of the Carolinas; Pisgah Forest, the Appalachain Trail, even the Outer Banks, Charleston and Myrtle beach....then it was back to work!
We were a well oiled machine (err, there were very few tiffs), dusting, sorting tossing and hefting furniture. My reward, of course, was being able to thoroughly enjoy my new-to-me Papasan chair.
We finally get done and both pets are snoozing in it!
The Happy Medium







2 comments:
I'm in the midst of what will probably be a fall & winter-long house-cleaning/arranging/renewing here.
Hope you get to enjoy that chair soon. :)
I was wondering what is a "Papasan chair"?
Judith
Post a Comment