Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Chickens Have Hatched!

Subtitled: Subway just hired me as den mother!
I wrote this morning of the interviews yesterday.
I got a call at 10:45. The owner wanted to speak with me.
Now I'm back and SO STOKED! I love jobs with creativity and input, and the owner would like some input from me. He just bought it and is open to new rules and ways of running the store.
It is just too cool. For all the jobs that ever professed "teamwork" this is only the second time I've ever truly felt that I am included in the "team". (Do I have issues being crew?)
I will be just one of a small handful of older, food experienced folks who will be... idunno...the backbone, the glue, the stable, the ones overseeing teenagers... anywho, the way he talked I'll be learning and streamlining closing procedures tonight.
And it looks like I don't have to worry as much about working ALL closings so that won't be bad at all.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: