Wednesday, September 05, 2007

State Lodging

There is a very streamlined site for lodging called Lodginghunt.com. I've written before about hotels and motels abroad, but I really love to find affordable lodging in the states. Here you can find Arizona Lodging, should you want to explore the Grand Canyon. Find, too Illinois Lodging to see the Land of Lincoln; you're going to be impressed with the Chicago hotel and motel listings!
Equally impressive are the listings for Nevada Lodging. Vegas anyone?
Give the quick search a try. I did. Under Indiana Lodging there are oodles of cities and towns.
Vincennes, South Bend, Gary, they are all there. Just as an aside. I didn't find a away to search by county. That would be peachy, probably because I'm on a jag of finding places to stay while on an Indiana Hunting expedition. So if one would want to be near Hoosier National Forest, they could look up accommodations in Monroe County or Brown County. Northern hunters would want LaPorte, Marchall or St. Joseph Counties.
All in all, it's a handy site in that it gives a bit of a blurb for the state, cities and even the accommodations themselves. That's great no matter if you're visiting a familiar town or vacationing in a whole new state.
At LodgingHunt, you can compare prices from large chains to cozy Mom and Pop operations. There is an extensive FAQ so you can feel at ease using this great site.
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: