Monday, September 24, 2007

Old Dog - New Tricks

Over the weekend I began to loose patience with myself. I don't think I'm absorbing everything there is to learn in the new management position as fast or efficient as I did for roughly the same type of job I did seven years ago.
I think I have less brain cells now.
If being worried is a sign that I care about the job, then what does it mean if I've had one panic attack and two freak-outs?
I think that qualifies as employee of the month, don't you?
(although management isn't eligible.)
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patience is key. I'm sure you are doing great if you are actively thinking about how well you are doing at it. It seems that often when I get in one of these mindsets what is really happening is that I'm doing the absolute BEST. I bet if you communicate with others training for the position you will feel more at ease.